Friday, June 19, 2009

Final Farewell


I'd love to hear your feedback about my blog. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought. What you liked or didn't like. What you would want to learn more of. You can leave anonymous comments too, so don't feel like you have to leave your name!

Seriously though, this has been a lot of fun! I hope all of you get involved your first year, enjoy college, and do well! If you want advice or someone to talk to (the transition can be stressful) don't hesitate to contact me. I love hearing from all of you.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Can your Mom leave the first comment? I think it's awesome that you wrote 21 different blog posts about having a great freshman year at Mizzou. Speaking as a parent, I think you really helped students and their family maximize their value by telling them what to expect from Summer Welcome onward. I liked hearing about Review in your last post because that is a great memory for me of you going off to college. I love you and am proud of you!

Anonymous said...

i loved your blog, thank you so much it was really helpful! i enjoyed watching your sign off vid too. and i loved REVUE! it was so so funny, i told all my friends and they were SO jealous because they all complained about how boring their orientations were! as a matter of fact, is there a link or something so i can watch this year's revue again? thanks again!

Melanie said...

Ahh! It's so cool that your mom commented. My daughter will be going to Mizzou Fall 2010 and we are from Pennsyvlania so we have really enjoyed all the information you have given. Being so far away, we don't have the access to the kind of information you have provided. Thanks and continue the great work!